Amps

[Amps] K6XX resolved

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] K6XX resolved
From: rick darwicki <n6pe@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 15:57:45 -0800 (PST)
Connected pin 2 to the collector on the opticoupler (tnx Al AB2ZY )and all
seems to work on the bench.
Anything over about 1 volt trips the 555 high and it bleeds off in about 5
secs, which is what I wanted.
Output keys with 555 low and is blocked with 555 high.
The SWR trip might work connected to pin 2, pin 4 is on the B+ so I don't see
that as a good option.
I'll play with that and see what happens.

Glad we got are wheels turning hi hi putting the board in the amp and testing
has to wait, Valentine's Day you know.... this is the 46th year with the XYL
that still doesn't understand out calling LOL

Rick, N6PE