Amps

Re: [Amps] 10A10 high voltage diodes

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 10A10 high voltage diodes
From: "mgb " <markbitterlich@embarqmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 15:50:58 -0400 (EDT)

CARL > Translation: You really do mean to be disrespectful.

  No.  Translation:  I was suggesting as politely as possible that you were.

> I dont NEED to know anything

  Agreed, which was my point.

> but if I can offer qualified advice having the details seems to be sorta
> required....

  Danny's question was: Has anyone had bad experiences with 10A10's?

  Your answer was:  WHY DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?  Which is in my opinion,
disrespectful.

> Do you even have a ham call?

Yes. My call sign is WA3JPY. Thank you for pointing out the omission.  Sorry.

> What have you ever offered to the forum?

Do I have to quality myself to you before I reply to a posting from someone
else?

> What have you used 1A10's for? For all we know it was in a ten tube CB amp.

Once again you prove my point.

Carl, I value your extensive knowledge.  I value your experience.  I do not
value the way you constantly minimize or attack every single person that
questions ANYTHING that you say.