Amps

[Amps] Cleaning house - Eimac App. Bulletin #8 and #9

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Cleaning house - Eimac App. Bulletin #8 and #9
From: Robert Groh <rgroh@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 03:38:48 +0000 (UTC)
Found two original's of the Eimac Application Bulletin's - one is #8 "The Care
and Feeding of Power Tetrodes' and the other is #9 "Single Sideband" - why have
a lousy pdf copy when you can have the real thing!  Send me $3 for postage and
I'll pop both of them in a big envelope and mail them to you.
73Bob Groh, WA2CKYAddress good in Callbook