Amps

[AMPS] FS : 0.2 MF 10KV caps

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] FS : 0.2 MF 10KV caps
From: km1h@juno.com (km1h @ juno.com)
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 07:08:56 EST
On Thu, 26 Mar 98 21:16:50 +0800 "Shawn Tayler" <stayler@powernet.net>
writes:
>On Thu, 26 Mar 1998 10:04:55 EST, km1h @ juno.com wrote:
>
>>I have 5 of the above, all GE Pyranol and complete with brackets.
>>Good for PS choke tuning or a Hi-Pot tester; I use one in mine and
>these
>>test to beyond 13KV.
>
>You might be careful there Carl.  Pyranol has PCB's in it....

So what?
They are not leaking and I cant imagine anyone wishing to sleep with
them....

I dont think it was necessary to do a scare post to the whole reflector
either. Give the readers credit for a lot of common sense...not EPA
hyperbole.

So what do we have so far:

PCB's will give us cancer
Lead will make us brain dead
RF will fry our brains
AC fields from plate xfmrs will shrivel our peckers
Solder fumes will do all of the above
Im sure I missed several others

Well at least the silver on the tank coils will ward off vampires.

 73  Carl  KM1H

>de Shawn
> N7LQ (formerly WB7TDI)
>
>DM09dn & DN01fa

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]