Amps

[AMPS] Blowers, meters

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Blowers, meters
From: k8cc@ix.netcom.com (David A. Pruett)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 01:16:39 -0500
Does anyone have advice on a source for 1700 RPM blowers such as Rich
describes?  The only info I have is for Dayton out of the Grainger catalog
and all the models listed are 3000+ RPM.

Second, I know there was a discussion some months ago about a source for
Modutec panel meters.  Was that ever solved successfully?  Does anyone have
suggestions on other types of panel meters?  I've been searching my
catalogs but it seems like several of the traditional meter suppliers have
dropped out of the business.  A web search for "panel meters" has been only
slightly productive.

Thanks in advance.

73,

Dave Pruett, K8CC