Amps

[AMPS] MFJ-259B Question

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] MFJ-259B Question
From: 2@vc.net (measures)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 21:58:03 -0700

>In this case- maybe justified- Measures has a "thing" about MFJ mosthly
>because of Tom, and takes ANY opportunity to make snide remarks about
>either.

This week, I was discussing a choke resonance problem on the telephone.
The other party said that he had the dipper option on his MFJ-259B, but
that it does not work correctly.

>The "back off" is because of past instances of such "put-down"s.

Some ten years before I met Mr. Rauch, I bought an MFJ keyer.  It went
belly up.   I opened it up to make repairs.   I was shocked at the shoddy
construction.   I placed the pieces in the trash and swore off of MF-Junk
for the remainder of my stay on earth.

end

end