Amps

Fw: [AMPS] Microwave oven transformers??

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [AMPS] Microwave oven transformers??
From: nospam4me@juno.com (nospam4me@juno.com)
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 00:11:55 -0800

Hi Mark,

I'm told it was an ARRL QEX Article that had the
information.  I have not been able to obtain a
copy of it yet, I've been chasing it for some time now.
-
I think the actual year/month was mentioned here
on amps some time ago. First to find it should make
copies and or scan the paperwork for sharing.
-
73's
skipp

----------
From: "Mark D. Fain" <110773.133@compuserve.com>
While at the local swapmeet I was told that an article
regarding the use of microwave oven transformers in
amps had been published in the last two or three years.
Does anyone know in what magazine it was published and
the date??
Thanks,
Mark KC8EYZ

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!