Amps

[AMPS] what it looks like

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] what it looks like
From: nospam4me@juno.com (skipp s isaham)
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 17:40:03 -0700
Lots of fun going on... now the infected or
damage causing Emails are coming in
at a breakneck pace.
-
For those of your who haven't seen what the
message body of one such trouble maker,
below are two Email addresses and the text
of the message both sent to get me to open
the attachment.
-
I also received the same Email at another
address authored by a Jim Pogamy...
-
-
From: "Debra Rangel"<debra@lawyerworks.com>
From: "Ian MacDonald Wells"<ianwells@sympatico.ca>
-
-
Hi! How are you?
 -
I send you this file in order to have your advice
 -
See you later. Thanks
-
-
Immediately delete the Email and it's attachment
if you should see it in/with your mail program.
-
Norton just posted the fix for the other version
today if your already stuck with it.
-
cheers and good luck
skipp
-
ps: that's it from me for now... your on your own
if you haven't already protected  yourself, do so
now.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.