Amps

[Amps] Racal Dana DMM's

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Racal Dana DMM's
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 16:08:25 -0500
This is a little off topic but I'm needing some help to see what the difference
is between the Racal-Dana 5004, 5005, and 5006 digital multimeters? I picked up
a 5006 for a whopping $10 which works fine. I knew they made the three models
though and wonder what the difference is since they all three look to be the
same meter? I've tried to look this up on the net with no results. Any help
from ones who have knowledge of Dana equipment is appreciated.

Best,

Will