Amps

Re: [Amps] Ameritron AL-811 (3 tube model)

To: Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Ameritron AL-811 (3 tube model)
From: Joe Isabella <n3ji@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 12:55:42 -0800 (PST)
Ameritron should have the relay in stock.  Go here:

  http://www.ameritron.com/products.php?prodid=AL-811

  Joe, N3JI

jsb@digistar.com wrote:

hi,

I've got an AL-811 with a bad relay. Just wondering if anyone knew the
part # and how I go about getting another? I bypassed the relay with
jumper wire and alligator clips and it works fine. I believe the contact
pad for the side that connects to the "RF Out" jack is ruined.

The guy who gave it to me (free) said it couldn't be fixed but it
apparently is fixable if it's just the relay ;-)

thanks

--
73 Jason N1SU
http://n1su.com/