Amps

Re: [Amps] WLW 500 kW transmitter

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] WLW 500 kW transmitter
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 21:08:09 -0400
Jeff,

The photo I'm looking at here shows 5 turns and 3 turns of copper tubing. The
photo is of the link-coupled output coils and the Faraday shield for the 500 kW
monster. Also, I believe the missing books were on the 500 kW or the 50 kW by
Western Electric which is the 500 kW's driver. Below is a link to the photo;

http://www.j-hawkins.com/wlw/wlw6.jpg