Amps

Re: [Amps] emtron dx-1??? for a couple hundred bucks?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] emtron dx-1??? for a couple hundred bucks?
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 16:53:55 -0400
I don't know if any has e-mailed the buyer or not, but I did and explained what
is going on. It's not right for us not to let the buyer know if we know this is
happening, I don't think. You can see they are new to ebay because they only
have a feedback score of 16. I urge others to do the same so the victim, who's
probably a ham, don't loose his money. I would hope someone would do the same
for me in this circumstance. The buyer can be contacted by clicking on the
"contact member" button under his feedback page. The link to it is below.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=davidw4788&iid=9527471286

Sincerely,

Will