Amps

Re: [Amps] emtron dx-1??? for a couple hundred bucks?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] emtron dx-1??? for a couple hundred bucks?
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 03:03:35 -0400
I'd say the old boy who bought it took my advice and reported it to ebay. In my
e-mail, I explained to him what was up, and that by reporting it, ebay would
not hold him responsible plus ban the scum who had put it up. CB'r or not, they
didn't deserve to get burnt, nor did the scammer deserve to get by with it. The
buyer e-mailed me back and said he thought about paying by paypal and that he
would get refunded if a scam. I told him yes they would, but still charge a
certain amount. I think you can loose like $50 on a paypal payback if I recall.
You don't get it all back if I recall, as I looked into that once. If it's
under $50 or so, I don't think you even get a refund! I'd say he went and
looked at the sellers feedback too which he said he hadn't before in the
e-mail. That was a dead give-away plus saying they were in China when the
shipping info mentioned Ireland. All in all, I'm glad the crook got busted in
the end.

Best,

Will