Amps

Re: [Amps] L-4B connector

To: "Tom Sessions" <radio_k4rv@peoplepc.com>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] L-4B connector
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 20:55:23 -0400
Tom,

I've seen both the 8 and 11 pins on ebay with ready made cords out of rotor
cable which most used. I think they're wired for Heathkit stuff though, but the
guy has single connectors also. I can't remember who made these as you can't
hardly find them now. The square types with the flat terminlas are made by
Cinch and available everywhere. If I recall, your's is the round type?

Best,

Will