Amps

Re: [Amps] IM distortion and such

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] IM distortion and such
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 13:51:47 -0400
There's no way to tell when you leave [Amps] in the subject line. When you get
individual mails back as I do, everyones e-mail address in in the From line,
not from Amps. The only way to send one private is to remove the [Amps] from
the subject or say private in the subject or in the mail itself.

Best,

Will