Amps

Re: [Amps] IM distortion and such

To: r@somis.org, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] IM distortion and such
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 21:50:49 -0400
Rich,

I caught that too as class B should be cut off or like you said, ZSAC = 0. I
think Tony said that sheet was from 1968. My manual sheets are from 1973, or at
least the one on the 3-500Z. Tony e-mailed me another which is newer from
around 1980 which has the drive power and impedance listed which mine did not.
It was all the same except that. Mine though, or the one from Tony did not have
anything about class B in it.

Best,

Will