Amps

Re: [Amps] Jennings and Kilovac vacuum relays for sale

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Jennings and Kilovac vacuum relays for sale
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 20:59:45 -0700
On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 07:16:17 -0600, Doug Renwick wrote:

>I have 1 Jennings RJ1 and 2 Kilovac HC1's.
>I blieve they are actually identical and are  used in
>many QSK amps such as, Ten Tec, QRO, Alpha etc.

I don't think they're identical, but both are used in a lot of amps.
Ten Tec used one for a while, then switched to the other.

Gigavac makes both types and will sell them to hams at a special
price. Google to find their website. I'm now using Gigavac instead
of pulls. They're very pleasant to deal with.

Jim K9YC