Amps

[Amps] (no subject)

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] (no subject)
From: "w2cqm@juno.com" <w2cqm@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 03:31:48 GMT

Hi Lou, had a couple of hours to kill so I spent some time on the
Heath. It was, as you know, conveniently sitting  on the bench and
ready for work. Figured I do a few thing before I set it aside.  I
removed the caps and sold them quickly for $28. They're on the way to
the new owners.  I installed a front panel rocker switch and a 12VDC
power supply with the isolation relay. Works like a charm. I'll
probably put it aside now and get to the Collins. However, still not
certain what I'll do next. I sent you a copy of the note to Jim in
response to his  email reply. He's considering stopping off here on
the way to (or back from) the air show to pick up the amp. He travels
west on I-80 so it's not too much of a detour. If I get to NYC before
he leaves, he'll opt for the City pickup. Ron