Amps

[Amps] Professional 1kWcw QSK-T/R-Switch

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Professional 1kWcw QSK-T/R-Switch
From: dd3ly@arcor.de
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 23:30:07 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

I have two professional T/R-switches for sale. I took these from Rohde &
Schwarz 1kWcw linear HF power amplifiers. They are housed in small metal boxes
with some 16 x 8 x 4cm size. They have three high power RF-Reed relays which
are very fast: 3ms make, 1ms break!
I do not have a circuit diagram but the circuit is noth THAT complcated: four
relays in all, two transistors, one CMOS logic IC, two diodes and one resistor.
The power path uses double shielded and Teflon insulated coaxial cable sized
about the same as RG-58, but capable to carry more than 1kW. The RX-output is a
female SMA connector. The control cable is shielded as well.

Anybody interested? Further questions? I can send pictures too, just drop a
mail. I have two of these switches for sale!

I would trade these two for a NUE PSK modem...

73 de Andy dh5ak