Amps

Re: [Amps] SS amps watercooling

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] SS amps watercooling
From: Steve Wright <stevewrightnz@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 09:32:30 +1300
On 19/02/17 06:00, "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net> wrote:
Correction, I should have fact-checked myself.  Jim is right in that under
vapor cooling, water *does* approach 100 degs. C, then converts to steam
vapor, then cools through the condenser where it gives up energy and
converts to a liquid state.  I had thought the outlet was limited to about
70-80 degs, C. as in pure liquid cooling systems.

It depends what gas the system is filled with, along with the refrigerant, and what pressure that gas is filled to.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partial_pressure