Amps

[Amps] Fwd: Weighing In On Solder Water Wash Flux

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Fwd: Weighing In On Solder Water Wash Flux
From: STEVEN & NANCY FRAASCH <sjfraasch@embarqmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:18:44 -0400 (EDT)
Bill:

You are using minute amounts of water-wash flux (it is quite benign).  Rosin
does not work nearly as well, and no assembler uses it.  All industry has gone
water-wash flush, whether the work is lead or lead-free.

Try it and you'll see the difference immediately.

There is no issue with "leaving flux."  That is why it is washed or wiped.
None whatsoever.

Steve