Amps

[Amps] FS MACAW PRM-1 2KW PEP WATTMETER

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] FS MACAW PRM-1 2KW PEP WATTMETER
From: ni4l@charter.net (NI4L)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 01:51:30 -0400
Really nice peak and avg reading meter. also has Hold and follow on
peak. 2000 watt meter uses 120 v for peak reading circuit. Nice and BIG
8"wx4"hx6"d really works well.The case matches a Ham IV rotor box looks
just like it. 1.8-60 MHZ. I HAVE MANUAL AND SCHEMATICS. I need a watt
meter reads more wattage.
135.00+SHIPPING  Have pic if your interested.

--
NI4L CUSTOM RESONANT DIPOLE
LEGAL LIMIT ++ CUSTOM MADE CENTER FED DIPOLE

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---