Amps

[AMPS] I need a database program

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] I need a database program
From: k9yo@ix.netcom.com (K9YO-Cedrick W. Johnson)
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 11:13:08 -0500
Straight from ZDNet:

WHERE'S THE BEST MULTI-USER DATABASE? ONLINE...AND IT'S FREE!
BEST BETS: Need a multi-user database? Something that's
easy to use yet powerful--and accessible
over the Internet? Look no further than Intuit's
QuickBase. I first wrote about this product
in January, but I've updated the column and
want to share it with people who missed it the
first time.
http://cgi.zdnet.com/slink?/adeskb/adt0705/2782592:1050158

-Cedrick

At 10:52 AM 7/6/2001 -0700, Billy Ward wrote:
>Does anyone know of a database program (preferably free--as you would
>expect from a ham) that I can install in my computer to keep track of
>amplifiers.  Also, I need to be able to make the database available
>online. It needs to have means to store at least 8 or ten items. As an
>example of what I am trying to do, I would state the make, the model, the
>problem, and the cure. Or the make, the model, the features, the price, etc.
>
>Billy Dean Ward

>Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

Cedrick Johnson, Amateur Radio: K9YO
NorilTech Consulting