Amps

Re: [Amps] Remote power supply question

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Remote power supply question
From: "Thomas Hoeppe" <thomas.hoeppe@asamnet.de>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 21:16:07 +0100
I recommend the descriptions by GW4FRX in "The VHF/UHF DX book".
There are a lot of point of views in his article you might forget about.
After reading it I built all my supplies with new aspects.....and more
respect!
If you don't have access to that book (I highly recommend it....it's
excellent!) contact me.

Tom, DJ5RE
www.hoeppe.name