Amps

[Amps] FS: Alpha 86 linear amplifier

To: Amps reflector <amps@contesting.com>,baswaplist <baswaplist@foothill.net>
Subject: [Amps] FS: Alpha 86 linear amplifier
From: Vic Rosenthal <vic@rakefet.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:28:23 -0700
I have for sale an Alpha 86 amplifier.  This is a manually tuned 1500+ watt
output amplifier using a pair of 3CX800A7s.  It is in excellent electrical and
cosmetic condition, putting out more than legal power on 160-10 meters, and
with
no scratches or dings (see it at <http://www.qsl.net/k2vco/Alpha640.jpg>).
This
amplifier has full PIN-diode QSK.  It also has the optional extra fan if you
are
into RTTY contesting!

Price:

$2200 firm pick up or meet in Central California.

or

$2305 plus actual shipping and insurance elsewhere in the US (the extra $105 is
the cost of the factory packing material which I will purchase from Alpha if
required).

Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco