Amps

[Amps] Lowest distortion required - Was: Designing the CleanestLinear wi

To: Amplificadores Lineales <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Lowest distortion required - Was: Designing the CleanestLinear with RF Negative Feedback
From: GGLL <nagato@arnet.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:58:25 -0300
        Which is the main purpose to design an RF class A stage at high power
levels?, if with AB1 one can accomplish the required (and even more) the
unwanted signals attenuation with better efficiency. Any special mode of
transmission?, or in those situations where there are several transmitters
operating at the same location?. Some audio fanatic like mania?.

TIA
Best regards
Guillermo - LU8EYW.