Amps

Re: [Amps] Lowest distortion required - Was: Designing theCleanestLinear

To: Amplificadores Lineales <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Lowest distortion required - Was: Designing theCleanestLinear with RF Negative Feedback
From: GGLL <nagato@arnet.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 20:34:13 -0300
        Hello Peter, well, I was pointing at many mentioned designs, which had
8122,
4cx350's, etc., working class A (and I agree I'm stating those as "high
power", although maybe for the rest of this nice list they fall into a sort of
qrp cathegory, hi). It was mentioned also a japanese gear which outputs 75
watts, also class A. Mainly to these rigs was aimed my question.

Best regards
Guillermo - LU8EYW.