Amps

[Amps] Oscilloscope view of Modulation

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Oscilloscope view of Modulation
From: Kevin LaHaie <klahaie@centricata.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 12:00:06 -0700
Hello

After a computer change, I lost a link to a website that gave great
instructions to setup an oscilloscope to monitor modulation, and
therefore ensure a clean, splatter free signal.

Anybody have a link, or instructions, to give me the necessary steps to
set this up. It utilized both the X and Y axis on the scope to give a
great view, and allow exact settings on your station to verify that I am
putting out a clean signal with a bevy of both homebrew and commercial
amplifiers.

Thanks

-Kevin K7ZS