Amps

[Amps] Books (electrical design type stuff) available

Subject: [Amps] Books (electrical design type stuff) available
From: Bob and Bettina Groh <rgroh@swbell.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 10:32:08 -0600
I am cleaning up a bit and have the following softcover books/application
manuals (plus others TBD) which I would like to see go to somebody who might
enjoy them. These plus a few other one's I have yet to find will go as a single
package. Cost will be $14 for everything which includes shipping via USPS Media
Rate. Payment by check or (preferred) PayPal.

"Regulated Power Supplies",Gottlieb, Sams Publications
"Linear Applications Handbook", National Semiconductor, 1980

I intend to just go through my old books and build up a package up to maybe 8
lbs total. Will include the two books above plus others yet to be found. All
will be books on electronic design, circuits, semiconductors - some industry
publications, some other types. A byproduct of 40+ years of electronic design
engineering. A mystery package, if you will!!  Live life on the edge - take a
gamble.  Also helps clean up my place.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY
420 NE Sunview Circle