Amps

[Amps] higher v.??

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] higher v.??
From: c s <carlseye@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 15:38:34 -0400
        over to the new compact electronic fluorescent globes.So far,so
good.I have an idea that the higher voltage creates higher electricity
bills.

73....Bob..VK3ZL..
         Of course it does!!! Do you think the suppliers are "stupid"???
        A reader of this list , and very happy with it.!!!
          Carl / kz5ca
        My bills are quite a bit higher now than 20 yrs. ago and yet I
have not used any more than the usual , lights, soldering iron, an amp
now and then , etc. That's about all.!!! the total bill has increased by
about 50-60 %. !!!  Inflation ?? not too likely.!!!!
       Have a good day all !!!!!!!!!!
      carl / kz5ca