Amps

Re: [Amps] TE SYSTEMS 1412G

To: W7RY <w7ry@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] TE SYSTEMS 1412G
From: ian swain <mr_penguin@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 15:54:08 +1300
Hi Jim

It's not a repeater amp.

When the amp in line it acts more of an attenuator for the receiver.

There is a "Guardian Electric 1365 series" relay used for TX/RX switching.

With a multi meter i get 16.5 ohms across the relay n/c contacts doing an in
circuit test.

I shell look on the net for a suppler  of the relays  any ideas ?

I have not found a circuit diagram anywhere for this amp either...

Regards
Ian de  ZL2IAS