Amps

Re: [Amps] amp schematic drafting?

To: Paul Kelley N1BUG <paul.kelley.n1bug@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] amp schematic drafting?
From: Martin Kratoska <martin@ok1rr.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 04:29:19 +0100
Paul,

you can try Kicad. It is free and it is also a complete suite for PCB
design in Orcad style. There are versions for Linux and Windows (I'm
using the Linux one). Many libraries and worldwide support exists. Go to

http://iut-tice.ujf-grenoble.fr/kicad/

They have also a support forum at Yahoogroups.

73,
Martin, OK1RR