Amps

Re: [Amps] TL922 Power Plugs

To: Gary Smith <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] TL922 Power Plugs
From: Bill <n2bc@stny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 16:41:48 -0400
Gary Smith wrote:
> And in California. I would check that out.  You may got a short (!) trip you
> might not want.
> 73,
> Gary...wa6fgi

It is part of the NATIONAL Electrical Code....   Safety Ground and
Neutral must be bonded in the entrance panel - and ONLY in the entrance
panel(*).  There may be variants for commercial, but that's current code
for residential.

* = if you run a branch circuit, the Safety Ground and Neutral must not
be bonded... the Neutral must go to its own bus not connected to the
frame or Safety Ground.

Bill  N2BC