Amps

Re: [Amps] VO Stokes book.. last call !

To: Jim Thomson <Jim.thom@telus.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] VO Stokes book.. last call !
From: Robert Morris <robrk@nidhog.net>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 09:35:13 -0400
On 5/3/10 4:51 AM, Jim Thomson wrote:

> I have no clue, how to re-format into 3 x pdf's.   If somebody can do it..
> and e-mail me the 3 PDF's..
> I will be a happy camper.
>
> later.. Jim   VE7RF

Get a Mac... I've done it both ways (put together or take apart) with less than
20 pages. Should work with more. All I can do is try. The Apple software,
Preview, what comes with OS X, scans, prints and edits PDF's and displays
multiple pages as icons in a side bar. Open two windows, select, drag and drop.

Bob  K2RK

believed to be clean.