Amps

Re: [Amps] Which LDG Autotuner for Amp Input?

To: '' amps '' <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Which LDG Autotuner for Amp Input?
From: N1BUG <paul@n1bug.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 08:09:14 -0400
Thanks everyone for the replies and information!

It seems I didn't look closely enough at the discontinued products.

The W4RT AT-100PRO with AT-100AMP CPU looks attractive. It won't fit
in the box (no surprise there) but external should work fine as
Gerald points out.

The other option of course would be to homebrew a more conventional
tuned input and mount it external to the amp. That might take a bit
of experimenting. Bandswitching could be driven by transceiver band
changes and a band decoder. Next time I build an amp I will make a
larger input compartment!

73,
Paul N1BUG