Amps

Re: [Amps] Replacing T/R Relay in AL-1200.

To: 'Larry K4AB' <larry.k4ab@gmail.com>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Replacing T/R Relay in AL-1200.
From: Al Kozakiewicz <akozak@hourglass.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 18:48:50 -0500
I did it on an AL-1500.  It came with photocopied, hand-written notes by Tom
W8JI.

It was simple.  I think I may have skipped drilling any holes and mounting the
PCB with just two standoffs - I don't remember.  I think I had to "stretch" a
single wire.

If the process is "graduate advanced calculus", I'm a f**king nuclear rocket
scientist. With a Nobel prize.

Al
AB2ZY