Amps

[Amps] Henry 2K2 Filament Transformer & FC-30 Choke

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Henry 2K2 Filament Transformer & FC-30 Choke
From: "Lonnie" <nt6bvk7lm@cybertime.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 16:00:51 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
Hello to the group.....I have a 115 volt input, 30 amp, 5.5 volt filament
transformer and FC- 30-A filament choke that I would like to sell.  These
are out of a Henry 2K2 amp.  The transformer has a small piece missing from
the input side of the transformer and that is made of fiberglass sheeting.
This will in no way hinder the operation of the transformer....Photos on
request.  What would be a reasonable price to ask for the transformer, choke
and shipping..??

Cheers...

Lonnie (NT6B)