Amps

Re: [Amps] 4 x Glass Glowing tubes

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 4 x Glass Glowing tubes
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 21:23:43 -0500
On 2/27/2012 2:51 PM, Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> But, AB1 or AB2 I guess gets more Tx quality than class B, in SSB, isn´t it?
>
> 2 x GU81 Grounded Grid;
> http://f5ssk.blogspot.com/2011/06/2-gu-81-grilles-la-masse.html
>
> 2 x GU81M ;  http://liamp.org/?p=85

I think the edges of those suppressors should probably be smoothed, or
get a pair of metal shears without serrated edges.

I use a *lot* of that square steel tubing too.<:-))  I have two fixtures
out in the shop with one holding an airplane wing and the other holding
the fuselage. Then there is a third one holding my whole station on top
of a desk.  They make great frames and are easy to weld.

73

Roger (K8RI)