Amps

[Amps] QRO 2500dx-- heating up

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] QRO 2500dx-- heating up
From: Larry Williamson <larry@mygbi.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 15:38:29 +0000
Just to update anyone them may be wondering? I did take the old beast out in
the garage and give it a good blowing out. I was actually quite surprised to
see the large amount of crap the was in there. I have not fired it up yet, will
probably do that this weekend.

I don't think there are any provisions for thermal shutdown on the amp.
Remember it shut down just like you turned the main switch off???-after about 2
minutes it fires back up.

Will report back once we fire it back up with and without the external fan.

Regards,
Larry