Amps

Re: [Amps] Bird PEP adapter

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Bird PEP adapter
From: Conrad PA5Y <g0ruz@g0ruz.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 00:44:24 +0200
I fitted the PEP meter, it was very easy to use and works very well indeed. Highly recommended.

Conrad

On 17/06/2015 11:20, Conrad PA5Y wrote:
Thanks very much to all who replied.  I have the necessary information now.

I'll install it tonight.

73 Conrad PA5Y

On 16 June 2015 19:49:40 CEST, Conrad PA5Y <g0ruz@g0ruz.com> wrote:
I bought a PEP adapter for a Bird Model 43 but unfortunately the set-up

instructions appear to have gone missing in the move from the UK. The
adapter is marked B & M Distributors, LLC. There are 5 trimmer
potentiometers, 2 switches and an LED.

I'd appreciate it if anyone has the instructions and can provide me
with
a copy. I bought it off eBay in 2014 and cannot trace who from.

Regards

Conrad PA5Y