Amps

Re: [Amps] 73 Magazine

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 73 Magazine
From: "Randall, Randy" <Randy.Randall@healthall.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 12:58:01 -0400
Thanks for the link.  The site is all but useless to anyone.  The tiny
thumbnails are too small to read.  "Unfortunately, due to various royalty and
copyright issues that existed between contributing authors and 73 Magazine, it
doesn't look likely that we will ever be able to actually show the full-size
images."  I wish someone could scan them and distribute them "under the table".
 I have a copy of the "Ham Radio" CD and I find the info on it at times to be
priceless.

Randy AB9GO