Amps

Re: [Amps] AL-1200 T/R problem

To: "Fern" <crc@cyberlink.bc.ca>, "Ken Asmus" <ken.asmus@gmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] AL-1200 T/R problem
From: "Karel" <kebenstr@bmts.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 10:45:09 -0500
Fern,
good point, it might work if the contact damage is not bad, but if they are badly pitted, very smooth contact file may be needed. Just go easy on the silver plating. Ler us know if it worked.
Karel, VA3KO

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fern" <crc@cyberlink.bc.ca> To: "Karel" <kebenstr@bmts.com>; "Ken Asmus" <ken.asmus@gmail.com>; <amps@contesting.com>
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2014 9:49 AM

My boss used to say "use a $50 bill to burnish the contacts"   Fern

----- Original Message ----- From: "Karel" <kebenstr@bmts.com>