Amps

Re: [Amps] FL-21200B

To: g3rzp@g3rzp.wanadoo.co.uk, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] FL-21200B
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@eon.net.au>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 20:58:28 +0800
Just did some non destructive testing on the suppressor resistors.

One resistor measures 23.5 Ohms and the other just 9.5 Ohms. Nominal value
is supposed to be 22 Ohms.

It's nearly 9pm now. Too late to go to the shed to find some new resistors.
I might get some more time on it tomorrow.

73, Alek
VK6APK