Amps

[AMPS] blowers

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] blowers
From: yo3ctk@alltrom.ro (YO3CTK)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 12:19:55 +0200
This is exactly what I did some time ago in order to establish the
mechanical configuration for the RF deck in my project. The manometer is
nothing more than a clear plastic tube, U-shaped and with some water inside
(see ARRL Handbook for details). Cardboard is much easier to work with, when
constructing and testing different configurations.

Excellent idea. And it came from AMPS reflector. Great resource !

73 de Mike, YO3CTK