Amps

Re: [Amps] RF-KIT SS AMP

To: amps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Amps] RF-KIT SS AMP
From: charlie carroll <k1xx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 13:41:38 -0400
Jim:
That's an overlay on the front panel. Someone else does them. rf-kit is sort of swamped right now. They're going to come out with a brochure down the road that covers the overlays.

73 charlie, k1xx

On 5/31/2017 1:23 PM, MU 4CX250B wrote:
Looks good, though i'm not wild about the red color or the huge model
numbers on the front panel.
Jim w8zr

Sent from my iPhone

On May 31, 2017, at 11:18 AM, Alex Malyava <alex.k2bb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It does have 2kW LPF.
The price is about 2700 without antenna tuner and 3000 with antenna tuner.

I have a google photo album with pictures I took in Dayton -
https://goo.gl/photos/N5FRkh9fG7KHnFzr5

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 9:48 AM, <w8hw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It is also missing LPF (Low Pass Filter) and that is most important, You
will need a minimum of 6 filters. Additionally you will need either a 6
position wafer switch or will need to build communication path to you your
exciter for filter selection. Perhaps other hardware.

73, Bruce, W8HW
=========================

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Monahan
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 08:26
To: amps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Amps] RF-KIT SS AMP

With all of the discussion recently about SS amps, here
is one that might be worth checking out:

http://rf-kit.de/en/2k_Kit.php

RF-KIT, a firm based in Germany, was exhibiting a legal-limit HF Amplifier
Kit at the Hamvention. The unit on display was using two LDMOS power
devices and sported a 7" color touchscreen for amplifier control and
status. The kit includes everything necessary to build the amplifier except
the Raspberry Pi 3 CPU, and three fans. The company's literature states
that it can be built in less than a day.

Jim, K1PX

K1PX at msn.com