Amps

Re: [Amps] Al-82 Blowing fuses?

To: "Dave Cole" <dave@nk7z.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Al-82 Blowing fuses?
From: "Gary Smith" <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 07:30:05 -0800
Mornin' Dave and the list.
That is odd. I pulled the two fuses in my amp and checked them. I too have
replaced the glass ones with gray/white (250v-15a,) ceramics from the nearest
source (RS).  Thinking about it,  my amp has not popped any since then.
Without consulting to the manual, are the glass/wire wound ones quick-blow and
the ceramics slow-blow?  Anyone else chime in please on a seemingly inane
thought?
3's and such,
Gary...wa6fgi