Amps

Re: [Amps] High SWR,

To: KB0NLY <kb0nly@mchsi.com>, amps contesting <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] High SWR,
From: david sutton <sootydave@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 07:30:26 -0700 (PDT)
Carl i for one enjoye your informative threads as well as the others on this
group.
not a moderator or head hontcho but i recone the SWR issue has burnt it's selfe
out to the PL259. HI HI,
dave kg4uxr
Just thought i would put this quot up
"
 Welcome to the Amplifier mailing list! This list is intended for the exchange
of information on HAM RADIO Amplifiers related topics ONLY. Our goal is to keep
Amplifier information content high and noise low.

DO NOT USE THIS REFLECTOR TO POST COMPLAINTS, PERSONAL CRITICISMS OR ATTACKS,
AND DISCUSSIONS OF LIST OPERATION, ETC. VIOLATORS OF THIS POLICY WILL BE
REMOVED IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT NOTICE.

Be considerate of other subscribers who have bandwidth limitations and edit
posts for succinctness (include ONLY relevant excerpts of previous posts).
NOTE: Top-posting complete previous messages are not allowed...please either
edit relevant parts of prior messages or delete them entirely. When responding
to a specific individual, think carefully before copying to the other 1100 of
us on the reflector.

Minimize noise, minimize bandwidth, maximize Amplifier information, act like
gentlemen and enjoy! "

Brits with a southern call? how strange, only when you hear the accent.
see kg4uxr on :-
www.qrz.com/callsign/kg4uxr