Amps

Re: [Amps] Alpha 77SX forward & reverse W not working

To: "MU 4CX250B" <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>, <Gary@ka1j.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 77SX forward & reverse W not working
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 12:01:48 -0400
Yes the tank is the same and with the stock transformer there is not that much of a difference in output so the operation is adequate. There is nothing magic about the ARRL Q=12 and a wide variation is still tuneable.

Does even the stock DX harmonic suppression meet current FCC rules? I doubt it but it appears to not bother anyone.

Carl

----- Original Message ----- From: "MU 4CX250B" <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>