Amps

Re: [Amps] Heath copyright

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Heath copyright
From: Jeff Carter <amps@hidden-valley.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 19:11:26 -0400
Most modern mail readers give the user the option to skip subjects
that he/she is not interested in.

You should look into that.  It seems somehow preferable to telling
folks on an amplifier list who actually build and work on amplifiers
what we can and can't talk about, especially when it touches on the
documentation necessary to build and work on amplifiers.

Just sayin'.

Jeff/KD4RBG