Amps

Re: [Amps] Amp Supply LK800 XFMR question

To: <ab2e@comcast.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amp Supply LK800 XFMR question
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 09:09:02 -0400
The 800A runs 2200V key down. The original TNY uses the LK-550 xfmr @
around 2500V and later Dahl provided one with a Hi-Low tap. Ive had
several of all versions thru here for repairs, upgrades and 6M
conversions. I was also an authorized service shop while Amp Supply was
still in business. Denny Had also built small runs at Cary when he had
enough advance orders/cash. He may still sneak a few out.

All 800 xfmrs were made by Dahl that I know of.

Carl
KM1H